Your financial life needs to have a durable foundation to weather life. If any one area is neglected or postponed, the rest of your financial blueprint will break down!
1. It is important to have a solid understanding of your monthly cash inflows and outflows, regardless of your life chapter. This allows you to be more confident in your financial plan. Our firm can assist in prioritizing the goals and determining how they are funded.
2. We will work with your estate planning team to make sure your plan is up to date and/or provide recommendations for these professionals as needed. This step can be put in place after the other pieces are complete.
3. We will consider your current insurances and potential gaps in your current plan. If needed, those insurances may include life, disability, home and auto, umbrella, commercial, and long-term care. Without being properly addressed, a lack of coverage in one of these areas could be detrimental to the rest of your financial plan.
4. Your investment portfolio is allocated with your risk tolerance and financial goals in mind. You might need to take on more risk for potentially higher returns. On the other hand, you may need to reduce your risk exposure to increase retirement security.
5. We will work with your CPA to determine the most tax efficient strategy for your goals. While we have industry experience in this category and can assist in solving many issues here, we are not licensed tax professionals and your preferred CPA should be consulted.